10/20/2013

BANGKOK DAY 3

Headed to Pratunam Market, which is just opposite our hotel after a hearty breakfast.


Another shopping paradise! I think it's quite similar to the δΊ”εˆ†εŸ” in Taipei. But shopping in the outdoor is not easy at all, which got me a headache after walking for awhile.


 And...we got out of Bangkok after lunch!


We went on a private tour with a local tour guide cum driver, she is around 60 years old and still very strong! Totally amazed~


Anyway, our first stop is a very popular market and many variety shows have filmed before. What's so special about this market? It actually operates on a railway track! How cool is that!


Lucky us, who managed to catch the train crossing the market in time! Not as thrilling as I had expected, but it was still an eye-opener for me. I did record a video of it, and you will get to see in the video diary I made for this trip~ Do look out for it! :)






This is better than our version in SG!!


Old school-ish.


After that, we visited two temples and the rain came! :(


They look super real from far!



We spent the rest of the day at Amphawa Floating Market.


So happy when I saw these statues! Don't know why, haha.


Okay, just trying hard to act cool with an umbrella in my hand~



Let my dad shows you the 'smile from ear to ear' kind of smile!



I really like how peaceful the place is, definitely something you won't get to enjoy in the city. So glad that we went there!


Some of the home-stay resorts over there seem so nice. Hopefully, I have the chance to stay in one next time!


Dinner was surprisingly good at this random place that we picked. Officially lovin' THAI ICED MILK TEA~


Afterwards, we hopped on a boat ride to catch fireflies!


All ready to go~


A pity that we could not snap any pictures of the fireflies, even after trying all sorts of methods. *sobs* But it was such an once-in-a-lifetime experience! :') No better way to end our last night of the trip.


Had a chocolate brownie magnum before we return our hotel. I would recommend the chocolate truffle one instead!


Thanks for reading! The next entry will be the last post for this trip, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment